Conspired Illuminated Experts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex, In game name: I Sin Sational I for joining alliance

4 posters

Go down

Alex, In game name: I Sin Sational I   for joining alliance Empty Alex, In game name: I Sin Sational I for joining alliance

Post  AleX Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:05 am

Hello, my names Alex, i made a guild wanting it to be for Speed Clears mainly. I have been looking for an ally, me and my officers decided we'd like a big alliance. so when i heard CLX was recruiting i had to pm Smile

my guilds name is Omfg Pugs Are Uber [NaBz] we'd like for you to give us a chance and let us show you we can can fit right in at your home. Smile

Thank you.

AleX

Back to top Go down

Alex, In game name: I Sin Sational I   for joining alliance Empty Re: Alex, In game name: I Sin Sational I for joining alliance

Post  Fayour Sky Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:16 am

I would first like to say thank you for your application, A few things i would like is if possible a screen shot of your roster, or maybe just how many members you have. I would also like to know what your policy for raging/trolling is. What areas do you guys do and what areas do you guys want to learn how to do? What about the ability to use ventrilo? Thank you in advance!
Fayour Sky
Fayour Sky
Admin

https://clxperts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alex, In game name: I Sin Sational I   for joining alliance Empty Alex, In game name: I Sin Sational I for joining alliance

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:35 am

i can send you a screen shot of my members like i said we're new. my policy against raging/trolling is big if one of my members rages in a speed celar run ill be sure to kick them. i metioned it to them before they joined and its alos in my guild roster, now me i can do every area in FoWSC im currently practicing T4 in UWSC, my officer Noble Master can do just about everything, Razz

and my members are basically up for anything, one mentioned to me tht he is trying to learn T2 in FoWSC and i told him I'd be glad to help him out Smile

Alex

Back to top Go down

Alex, In game name: I Sin Sational I   for joining alliance Empty Re: Alex, In game name: I Sin Sational I for joining alliance

Post  Fayour Sky Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:38 am

Alright its good to have helpful people willing to help others learn at a good pace in the alliance. I approve, Now we gotta wait for my officers to put forth their opinions.
Fayour Sky
Fayour Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:53 am

Ok great tysm Smile

Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  jon.comgree Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:03 pm

u say ur officer can do just about anything. I can prob name just about alot of stuff he cannot do Wink.

jon.comgree
Dwarven Raider

Back to top Go down

Post  my going to sos you Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:52 pm

jon.comgree wrote:u say ur officer can do just about anything. I can prob name just about alot of stuff he cannot do Wink.

no need to be that harsh xD

seems like you guys are nice guys would love too see you in vent some time always nice to get to know your future allaince mates Smile
my going to sos you
my going to sos you
Dwarven Raider

Back to top Go down

Post  Serna the Swift Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 pm

I'm just curious...what's your guild's area of expertise? And also, fastest time in UWSC full-guild run or something like that might be a bit helpful.

Serna the Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayour Sky Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:42 am

Invite sent, Thanks for Joining us!
Fayour Sky
Fayour Sky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum