Conspired Illuminated Experts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLX Dungeon Core Teams

2 posters

Go down

CLX Dungeon Core Teams Empty CLX Dungeon Core Teams

Post  Fayour Sky Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:25 pm

We need people to start specifying which CLX-Ways they are interested in as far as dungeon runs go. Courtesy of Joncom we have multiple methods of Dungeon SC's to get the fastest times and break through any area. Dungeon books = Rep points and im quite sure the higher you get your ranks the better off you are in any other speed clear, Its the root of all evil. IM interested in trying some of these techniques and tactics that Joncom has discussed, we need more people interested. If you are wanting to try these out go ahead and post below!
Fayour Sky
Fayour Sky
Admin

https://clxperts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CLX Dungeon Core Teams Empty Re: CLX Dungeon Core Teams

Post  jon.comgree Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:42 am

Yea im gonna be forming the HoSsc record team. I need atleast 1 person to have the quest Heart of the Shiverpeaks up on their character so we can fight cynder. I will probably outside help if cannot get enough guild support (;p). Vent will not be required but recommended for those who dont understand what to do after explained in typing. Very Happy

jon.comgree
Dwarven Raider

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayour Sky Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:47 am

jon.comgree wrote:Yea im gonna be forming the HoSsc record team. I need atleast 1 person to have the quest Heart of the Shiverpeaks up on their character so we can fight cynder. I will probably outside help if cannot get enough guild support (;p). Vent will not be required but recommended for those who dont understand what to do after explained in typing. Very Happy

^^ Sounds good. Im down to give it a go mate!
Fayour Sky
Fayour Sky
Admin

https://clxperts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down