Conspired Illuminated Experts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Star]'s Application to the alliance!

3 posters

Go down

[Star]'s Application to the alliance! Empty [Star]'s Application to the alliance!

Post  Laurits Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:58 am

Hello, my name is Laurits (in game name ll Hot Chick ll) and i have been looking for a SC Ally with the same love to SC's as me!

- Well my Guild name is Shadow Army Of Terror//plz dont judge! made it years ago lol!
- I do alot of FoWsc and practising my T2 skills for UW! and i will prob start some DoA soon ^^
- Well i Focus alot on practising my t2 UW since i love uw xD but my most experienced area is probaly T1 FoWsc
- Im willing to learn all areas Smile but mostly DoA since i never tried it before
- We are 6 pers. i know will be using Vent! i dont know about the rest :/
- No one likes raging/racism/and so on. so of course will i not alow that in my Guild! but i know the membs in the guild is to friendly to do that! and if i see it i would Message him about it and in worst case would i kick him!

Hope you can use us!

~ Laurits

Laurits

Back to top Go down

[Star]'s Application to the alliance! Empty Re: [Star]'s Application to the alliance!

Post  Fayour Sky Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:36 am

Im willing to give you guys a shot, the one thing that scares me is 6 members.. How do you go about recruiting and gaining new members?
Fayour Sky
Fayour Sky
Admin

https://clxperts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Star]'s Application to the alliance! Empty Re: [Star]'s Application to the alliance!

Post  Jacka Siin Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:50 am

Yeah looks good to me, The small number of members sort of worries me too but if you are all good players i'd rather have quality than quantity.

Jacka Siin

Back to top Go down

[Star]'s Application to the alliance! Empty <agree

Post  cliff Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:52 am

I agree with that
cliff
cliff

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurits Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:09 am

haha i have more Smile i just only know that 6 members will use Ventrilo xD i dont know about the rest (if they are gonna use Ventrilo)

Laurits

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayour Sky Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:53 am

Welcome to the alliance!
Fayour Sky
Fayour Sky
Admin

https://clxperts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down